background

Friday, October 15, 2010

Digi-Shrink Plastic
Ok, so I really LOVE the stuff!!  You can make your own charms and cool little thing to put on cards and pages.  I use my heat gun to shrink them, the oven takes to long for me.  The stocking I flocked on the white part and colored in the red with a marker and used silver stickles.  The Christmas tree I used Mod Podge to adhere the glitter and then used Crystal Lacquer to seal it and make it shiny.  You can see how big the shapes were before the heat and after.  If you are going to be using them as charms, be sure to punch a hole in them big enough that after you shrink them you can still find it.  I use my 3/16 hole punch.  Below you can see how I used the Christmas Tree. 
                                  

This is a gift card holder using an empty toilet paper roll.
I used a 6x4 1/4 piece of pattern paper scored it at 1 1/2 and 4 1/8, glued it to the roll.  The tag is 2 1/2 x 5 1/2.  People really love getting these.  AND you are recycling! 
All you do is adhere to gift card to the green tag and there you go.  If you are like me, I save every thing and anything that I might be able to use in my crafting, so now you know what to do with the TP rolls. 

Christmas Card update

My stamps are still missing.  My sister did find some, but not the ones I was looking for.  I have since discovered there are other Christmas stamps and dies missing.  I'm a little upset about it.  So...plan B will have to do for Christmas cards.  Not sure what plan B is but when I do I will let you know.

Have a GREAT weekend!

Later Taters



No comments:

Post a Comment