background

Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's a gloomy day here on the Space Coast.

The kind of day you spend in your PJ's!  I worked a lot of over time last week and had a very busy Saturday.  I was so tired I over slept today and missed church!  So I canceled all our plans for today and to take a well needed rest and made this....


The paisley paper is from the new Winter stack from DCWV's.  Ever paper in this stack is beautiful!


I stamped snow flakes using white pigment ink on the inside.


The silver glitter paper I used for the snow flake die cut is from the same stack.

On a non paper crafting note, my daughter passed her driving test and got her license.  Just to show you God's timing really is perfect and he has a sense of humor.  My daughter kept saying she would look for a job once she got her license, well she got a job the same day and she started Friday night.  We are so proud of her!


No comments:

Post a Comment