background

Sunday, December 26, 2010

WOW! 
It's been forever since I blogged.  Sorry bout that.  I have been so busy between work (it's open enrollment season), the holidays and I singed up to be a Stampin UP! demonstrator.  So when you throw all that in together you get BUSY!  But I have not forgot about you :)

Here are two of my latest creations.

This is birthday card for my father.  I'm really gonna try to make all the birthday cards early for 2011 so when the time comes I can just drop them in the mail and not stress about finding time to throw one together.

This is a V Day card.  the pic does not show it very well.  I should have gotten another pic.  It has 2 "flaps".  Its really cute, I'll post another pic of it.

I have been working on quite a few things.  Trying to decide what I will use for my projects for my first ever workshop as a Stampin UP! demonstrator.  I'm so excited.  More creations to follow. 

1 comment:

  1. I like the birthday card a lot! It's cute! Also, good luck being a demonstrator! I am sure you will have tons of fun with it. You should do some demonstrations for Vday that way if the people you are doing the presentation for like it they'll have plenty of time to make it and will even have time to order stuff maybe ;-)

    ReplyDelete