This is one of the projects we will be making of February 5, my first workshop as a Stampin Up! Demonsterator.
Here's the How To:
1. Trim card stock to 3 ¼” x 11”
2. Score at 4 ¾ and 6 ¼” from one end. Fold up. Your card stock should be in three sections, with the middle section (the bottom of the bag) measuring 1 ½ “
3. Use a decorative border punch on the short (top)ends of the holder. Make sure the border designs line up exactly on both sides.
4. Adhere a 3 ¼” x 3 ¼” piece of Designer Series Paper to the bottom of the holder.
5. Trim card stock to 2 ¼ x 2 ¾ , using the same color card stock you used in step 1.
6. Trim Whisper White card stock to 2 x 2 ½ , stamp image and adhere to the to the 2 ¼ x 2 ¾ piece of card stock. Using Dimensionals adhere the to the front of the treat bag.
7. Fill a 3 x5 clear plastic bag with candy. Sandwich it between the two ends and staple it in place, about 1 ¾” from the top of the bag.
8. Tie ribbon around the treat bag to hide the staple.