background

Monday, April 2, 2012

All Occasions Card Holder


There are 10 different cards, 5 have a Thank you greeting and the others have different greetings.  I never would have imagined I would have had such a bear of a time making the holder.  I had to get my husband involved and everything, he actually told me to stop crafting for the night.  I'm not sure why it gave me such a hard time. But anyway, it's done and here it is!

 

Here is how I made it.
The Jacket

You will need a 10 1/2" x 5 3/4" piece of card stock, scored at 4 3/4" and 5 3/4".  Set aside.

The Pocket

You will need an 8"x5" piece of card stock, scored along the 8 inch side at 3/4", 1 3/4", 6 1/4" and 7 1/4".  The turn the card stock to the 5 inch side and score at 1 and 2 inch.  Cut up the 1 3/4" and the 7 1/4" score lines to the 2 inch score line to remove them.  Then fold together and adhere to the jacket, and Voila its done.

Thanks for looking, 

Krissy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment