background

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Man's Birthday Card

I don't know about you; but, I have a hard time giving men a hand made birthday card, or for any reason.  I don't think they value them as much.  I'm quite sure some of the little pieces of art I have given to men have made it into the trash, a thought I do not like to think about.  There are some exceptions, my husband, dad and, believe it or not, my brother.  This card is for my brother-in-law; and, while I'm sure he appreciates the time and effort I put into my cards, I do not believe he would keep them, but his wife will.  So for that reason my brother-in-law gets a hand made birthday card.


This is an easy one to make.  Punch out some circles using circle punches, I used 3 different sizes.  Arrange them on your card front, adhere the circles using a glue stick, then run the card front through the Big Shot in the Square Lattice embossing folder.  Adhere the front to the base and your done.  Have with this one!

Be Sweet

Krissy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment