background

Saturday, April 2, 2011

WOW!  Long time no post!

Sorry about that.  Life has been a little crazy.  My husband has been out of town on business, I was rear ended a few weeks ago and the insurance company totaled my car.  So we had to go through the fun (not really) of car shopping.  My car was paid for so know we have a small car payment.  BUT, what a blessing God gave us.  We got an 08 Buick LaCrosse with low miles on it for a GREAT price!  I was telling a very dear friend how much I was dreading the car shopping process and she told me to "go into it expecting to be blessed, and boy were we!  We are going shopping for a lawn mower today, I'm going expecting to be blessed!

So here is the project for my upcoming class on April 29, 2011 at 6:30.  Just in time for Mother's Day!


As you can see you will make 8 cards and the box to hold them.  You will have the option to make them
all-occasion cards, I you wish.  Pick your choice of  Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight or Regal Rose to make you cards and box. 

Oh, and I have to say, the weather on the Space Coast is simply beautiful today.  We needed some sunshine after a week of gloom a doom. 

Be sweet!
Krissy


No comments:

Post a Comment