background

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

As promised

Here are some fun projects I worked on over the weekend.  I love them!  They are not only pretty and cute but also functional.  I found both of these projects on Pinterest, my new addiction.

 For the dessert plate, I bought the candle stick holder from the dollar store and the plates from Wal-mart,   and the draw pull on top, hardware removed, from Hobby Lobby.  I spray painted the candle holders white then lightly sprayed them with a nickel spray paint.  Then I used epoxy to glue them together.  I have always wanted one of these but would never pay the $$ for one.  Can't want to use it!

The cake plate soap dish was assembled the same way.  I found the plate and the candle stick holder at Pier 1, and the candle holder was on clearance!  I spray painted the candle holder Ivy Leaf green.

Thanks for stopping by, 

Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment