background

Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Friday!!

The past week has been CRAZY!!  My daughter is graduating from high school tomorrow and I have been crafting my tail off!  LOL!!  I don't have pics yet but once I get the table set for dinner, in Victoria's honor of course, I will get them posted.  

I do want to share a pic of some table leaves I re-purposed.  Our neighbors across the street are doing some remolding and they put 2 table leaves in the trash and I took them out.  I have been looking for something to put on this wall.


 I think they turned out great!!  I painted them the same color as the wall.  I love them!  
 
Ok, I have been up since 3am, so I'm going to bed.  I have prep cooking for 20 to start tomorrow.  
 
Thanks for stopping by, 
Krissy
  

No comments:

Post a Comment